Thursday, December 7, 2006

A poem, photography, and Ave Maria


Descending from above,
with bountiful love,
comes a serene white dove,
to bring to a halt,
those who are at fault,
in there ways of naught,
upon this dystopia,
to relish in euphoria,
as he sings ave maria.

el fin


Randomly wrote this poem and then came across this photographer's work. Its pretty nice stuff. Almost as nice as the poem I spent 1 minute writing on a friends profile.
Good photography




I couldn't find any streaming audio clips of Chris Cornell's rendition of Ave Maria, which is by far my favorite version of the song. So this girl will have to do, shes got a beautiful angelic voice, but she looks a bit possessed in the video to me. Kinda ironic if you ask me, but then again, I think Ave Maria is a pagan song, and obviously pagans are of the devil. So in the end it all makes sense, sing ave maria and your body could easily become a vessel for demon spirits.

Edit-forget the whole pagan thing, the Aldana informed me Ave Maria is in fact a prayer to the virgin Mary...still sounds pretty paganistic to me tho.

No comments: