Wednesday, December 6, 2006

More Music Videos, because they rock

For all I care right now, my term papers that are due in 4 hours can eat scissors and burn in a termite-infested hell. Therefore, I am going to post some more music videos.



This is an oldie from the mid-90s...this video basically depicts my prepubescent imagination...my post pubescent imagination is basically the same thing, but with more nudity. But back then alternative/grunge music was my primary childhood music. Mixed with awesome 80s music. I knew of Europe's "The Final Countdown" song over a decade before it was made popular to the majority of my uncultured generation. One of my roommates doesn't even know the band Tears for Fears! Because of his ignorance, I unzip his ziplock bagged foods in the fridge, so they harden and go bad quicker.



The audio quality of this vid is pretty crappy, but its the only copy I could find. I love beck, especially his mellow gold and odelay cds.

No comments: