Thursday, December 7, 2006

My ipod has been ghettofied

Well apparently my laptop fell out of my bed onto my ipod last night during my sleep. The lcd screen is totally screwed up, with only the far left centimeter still readable, and my itrip (the transmitter to the radio), still functions perfectly but dangles by the internal wires that connect it to the top of the ipod. So now I'll fit in a bit better with the shady ghetto neighborhood just down the street from my house...but not really, since I don't deal crack or shoot at cops...at least not on a regular basis.

On a side note, I've managed to win the hearts and minds of the boisterous viking neighborhood down the other street, when I ransacked and pillaged the asian girl's house before setting it on fire.



-Potter

1 comment:

Leigh said...

You'd better stop sleeping with your computer, your cellphone may become jealous.