Saturday, December 2, 2006

To my cohort

I AM HERE. I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK DUE TO MY LAZINESS THE FIRST HALF(FIRST 10 WEEKS) I HAVE ALOT OF READING AND CATCHING UP TO DO RECENTLY. The blog will continue, and it will duel with other blogs, one at a time, till there is only one left. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE...blog...our blog.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU HALFBREED!! Miss E.B. better have done that awesome striptease dance from 9 1/2 Weeks as I had told her to do, as thats pretty much one of the best things a girl can do for a girl on his bday. That, or that scene from risky buisness when the girl takes tom cruise on the train and tangerine dream is playing in the background. I could go on for awhile referring to hot seductive scenes in movies, but..wait, yeah i think I will. That scene from the notebook when mcadams and gosling pretty much rape each other..yeah I'll stop here.

No comments: