Saturday, December 2, 2006

I love Russians

Russians rule and reign supreme. Reaching levels of requisitions and reproaches to reprimanded regal rulers.

Okay I dont have the vast vocabulary to write a 200 word paragraph with nearly every word starting with "r", like that speech in V for vendetta with all the V words. But yeah, I love russians, this feeling reinforced these past few days by my meetings with my russian teachers. Best teachers I've ever had. Ever. Not just cause they teach so well and effectively, but because as people they are just awesome, with such patience, understanding, quick wit, professionalism yet laid back...I've begun thinking bout moving to london after college...it'd be perfect, 6 hour flight to DC, 3 hours to russia....and living amongst such a diverse population, with the russian exiles and entrepreneurs around the world and what not.

Plus right now I'm watching Love actually, this movie is awesome. so awesome.

No comments: