Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Long distance relationships suck

Just a perfect day,
Problems all left alone,
Weekenders on our own.
It's such fun.
Just a perfect day,
You made me forget myself.
I thought I was someone else,
Someone good.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with you.
Oh such a perfect day,
You just keep me hanging on,
You just keep me hanging on.

Perfect Day - Lou Reed

I just wanna say, it sucks having such strong feelings for someone you knew so briefly, and lives on the other side of the world. What makes it suck even more, is our different schedules. When I'm busy and not able to write to her for a while is when shes got a lot of free time and thus thinks I've forgotten her...and when I've got a lot of free time and wanting letters from her is when shes busy with stuff and makes me think shes moved on. Basically, we never feel like we truly know what the other is thinking and feeling towards the other. We both realize a lot can change in a years time(but does true love ever change?), and leaves us questioning the others love. Being mildly sufficient in each others language doesn't help much either. It wasn't a problem when we were together, cause words aren't necessary in the language of love, mhm baby thats right. Thats all for now.

On a different note, I was informed today that its possible to go snowboarding/skiing at Liberty for just 20 bucks on wednesdays from 5 to 10pm. So, LETS DO ITTTTTTTTT..seriously..I'm going next wednseday for sure so tag along people.

And heres a couple techno videos, the first a benny benassi song(obviously due to the same beat he uses in half his songs) and the other a very seductive song by Chicane, its like a technofied enya song, which is pretty incredibly ultra awesome in my book. The video aint too great tho.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.