Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm a closet pothead

Ive come to the conclusion that if I wasn't raised the way I was raised, I'd be a drug addict at this point in my life. Why do I say this? Because how many people work out hardcore while listening to "riders of the storm" by the Doors, just to get that euphoric effect that happens immediately following an intense workout, and just lay on the floor vacantly staring at the ceiling, as Jim Morrison's voice takes me to another plane of existence. Oh my crap, I wonder what it'd be like, to keep everything the same, but next time, throw in a strobe light...So tonight I will see how the music of Massive Attack affects my adrenalin and if its conducive to the effects of when the endorphins hit.



And I just like this video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate riders of the storm. It's so boring. UGH TOO LONG!
Touch me is great though. Short and sweet. Too the point. Not repeated too many times.