Friday, February 23, 2007

Rockafeller skank = 1/2 the reason for my love of techno

Ah yes, I think this song, along with the Mortal Kombat theme song, is what most turned me on to techno music back when I was just a wee' lad. The soundtrack to the mortal kombat movie was the first cd I ever bought, excluding Shaq Fu, Shaquille O'Neal's rap album that came with every copy of his karate fighting game of the same name(needless to say, it was Shaqtacular). But anyway, this video is a classic, for its randomness and abstractness.



And this is the best clip from the fresh prince of bel-air. I don't know why I'm posting it here.


and heres a fan-made video for Lost. I've never watched that show and never will as 24 is the only tv show worth watching, but this video is somewhat mesmirizing and I like the song. The shots of the hobbit guy dancing by himself are hilarious to me for some reason. I must try this ballroom dancing to techno music, it looks rather satisfying in its inherent idiosyncrasy.

No comments: