Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Euro Techno Music Videos

So while I was stumbling around the internet(using StumbleUpon, the greatest procrastination tool of all time, if you use Firefox get the extension StumbleUpon), when i stumbled upon some sort of blog that had the top 10 sexiest videos. There were a bunch of techno songs with the predictable Satisfaction and Call on Me and some other techno videos...one involving skydiving babies whose target was a mountain size, lingerie-wearing supermodel. So one of the videos was this song My My My by Armand Van Helden. It is a techno/dance song and the girls are pretty attractive but its also the bit of humor he uses that really sells the video for me. The song is also addicting with a pretty awesome beat.





So I youtubed Armand Van Helden and he has a couple other videos i really liked.


This one is called Into Your Eyes...this video also has a subtle humor to it and more sexy girls. Plus the guys haircut is ridiculous. The song is again pretty awesome.





The last one is called Hear My Name...and i gotta say its probably the strangest of the three. Im not going to spoil what goes on. The song is also probably the weakest of the three but its still not bad.




Enjoy!

~Aldana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you "call on me?"

Anonymous said...

when i was se7en i fell into a techno hall and i saw these videos that you mentioned and because of that experience I grew up without the capacity to hear cuz i was constantly clicking my tounge to the beats i had heard...did that happen to you 2?! cause if it did then maybe we should date...