Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Day is Mine!

Decided to switch up the title due to my cohort being in Russia, probably making babies with his Russian sweetheart but thats just a guesstamation on my part. It's also a clever play on words...since Potter is in Russia and From Russia with Love is a James Bond movie staring Sean Connery. Get it? See Sean Connery is famous for being a promiscuous Hollywood star, so I comparing potter to him, whilst at the same time using the fact that potter is actually in Russia as a double twist. Yes I know that I'm clever. In honor of Sean Connery I'm going to put up two videos of the hilarious SNL celebrity Jeopardy with Will Ferrel, there is some overlapping but between the two they cover the best of the best. Enjoy.

*Some offensive language*













~Aldana

1 comment:

sithet said...

replica bags online shopping india hermes replica handbags l9t46y8t53 replica bags 168 mall replica bags in gaffar market replica gucci z1e13w7e30 replica bags from korea view publisher site h2r26o0r88 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags in london